Monday, December 1, 2008

Fitness for the Busy Professional

Living in the real world means facing real world obstacles such as commitments to things besides JUST your fitness. This means that the busy person has to be focused and optimize their training time with exercises that work! This past Thanksgiving I worked with my good friend Nick Radonijic who is just that type of person. Nick is a busy attorney that has to balance family, long work hours, and his passion for fitness. The day after Nick performed an Olympic weightlifting based routine he asked me to put him through one of my Power Circuits. Check out the work we did!


2 comments:

Rob said...

Great video Josh,

Love some of the exercises here. Especially the suspended lunges and rotating snatches.
Remind me of my days training for the throws.
Just shows you don't need much gear for a great training session.

Regards
Rob

Josh Henkin said...

Thanks Rob, we definitely want people to see that they can do a lot with a little. Also, there is no reason to not work through new movements.

Josh Henkin, CSCS
http://sandbagfitnesssystems.com