Monday, December 22, 2008

Another Gift



It is getting very close to the big holiday so only a couple of gifts left. Check out this next 48-hour sale offering our most versatile package, the Iron Fitness Package. Ironically named because you don't need any iron to get really fit, in fact, this package of both our medium and large sandbag with all the fillers will make you a piece of iron.

48-Hour Sale Link Here

"Josh,

I've been a subscriber to your newsletter for probably six months. I haven't bought any of your sandbags yet, but have used a friend's and I agree with you that they are a sensational tool for working out. Just brilliant.

I've gotta say, I love your style, your approach, your commitment, your explanations, your
routines - the whole shebang. It is no BS training at its finest.

I have just started using your workouts to train my clients (I do personal training part-time). They love it - blokes and chicks - and the results are fantastic.

So from me, a little old trainer in Canberra, Australia, thanks very much for everything. Please keep it up."-Phil Mayne

No comments: