Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sandbags + Kettlebells = Synergy

Many people still think of me as the "sandbag guy", hey, there are far worse things to be known for! In fact, I am very proud of the fact I have given people a fun and really powerful way to get back their athleticism and fitness. However, to say I am only the "sandbag guy" wouldn't be too accurate.

I have been in the industry for almost 15 years and have tried, seen, and experienced a lot. It wasn't a journey without many challenges including trying to fix many of my own injuries that were severe and limiting. One thing I promised myself though is that I would never be married to an idea simply because I thought it was cool or different. The only way I would incorporate a training concept is if I thought it gave real results, really fast!

There are many tools that could help a training program, however, not everyone wants to build a million dollar facility and the truth is you don't have to. When I began creating Sandbag Fitness Systems my goal was to introduce new training concepts and tools that even ventured outside of sandbags, but would be related in the sense they give fast results and are immensely versatile. I believe that my new training program "Synergy" is a perfect example of this.

"Synergy" is the first time anyone has put forth a training program focused around sandbag and kettlebell training. Both of these tools have been gaining steam as the most innovative and powerful training tools available today. Everyone from elite athletes, runway models, and every day people are using kettlebells and sandbags, but no one is sure how to put it all together. After an exercise by itself isn't too powerful. However, carefully combined in a structured model can yield some pretty amazing things.

This isn't just a dvd though, I wanted to give people more. So, I added two e-books as well. The "Synergy Manual" and "Synergy Diet Lies" gives you just that, more information, more programs to follow and keeps you from falling in the typical pitfalls. Here is a bit of what you can find inside these e-books:

  • Over 40 training programs to follow
  • The 10 best foods to drop fat
  • Three methods to guarantee results
  • What supplements to take and when
  • How to make sure your routines never get boring!
In addition, for one week I am going to provide people with five one hour interviews with great coaches such as Jedd Johnson of the Diesel Crew, Underground Strength Coach Zach Even-esh, Dan John, Brad Nelson, and YES Pavel Tsatsouline! This is what I wanted to give, a complete program. Remember, this is just for one week though and the interviews will be gone!

Click on this link to get your Synergy Training Program Today!

You didn't think I would give you a program too, did you?

No comments: