Monday, July 6, 2009

What is L.I.F.T.?

Yesterday I released the first announcement of the new L.I.F.T. certification. It didn't take long for me to get a great deal of emails asking many questions in regards to what is L.I.F.T.? It is very difficult to sum up L.I.F.T. in just a few paragraphs or words. I can tell you L.I.F.T. is not about just learning how to lift sandbags or cool new exercises to perform. There are plenty of programs that are willing to show random exercises. That isn't my goal, I want to teach trainers and coaches how to take their programs to the next level!

So, what are you going to learn.....?

How to improve mobility and flexibility within seconds

Reduce shoulder, back and knee pain with just a few cutting-edge exercises

Discover how to create programs that will both motivate and challenge your clients

Learn what true CORE strength is and how it applies in all aspects of movement

Greatly improve how you market to your clients and create a more successful training business

This is just a few of the key things we will cover over the two days. Two days almost doesn't seem like enough time to cover all the great material that we are going to review. Over the next few days I will discuss further some of the more detailed concepts we are going to teach and how they all come together. Check out the video below though to see how you can create highly effective metabolic circuits and improve shoulder health in one training sessioins!

No comments: