Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Making it in the Fitness Industry

When I started the L.I.F.T. certification I wanted to really address the issues of being in the fitness industry. After all, being involved for 15 years I can tell you that there were more than a few times that I contemplated actually getting out. Let's face it most of us that get into the industry do it because we love two things, to train, and to help others. Unfortunately, most like myself, ignore the fact we do run businesses and need to make a living for us to continue to do what we love.



That is why I thought it was critical to develop a business component to the L.I.F.T. program. While I have a lot of surprise guests to contribute, one that I knew could really give some powerful insights to how to take your training business to another level and help those that are just starting up. My good friend and colleague Troy Anderson gave some amazing ideas and tips in his hour interview on how to make it in the fitness industry. You can't miss this two part series!!


Listen to Troy Anderson's Business and Marketing Concepts Part I

No comments: