Sunday, March 15, 2009

Want to Win a FREE Sandbag Package?

Ah, got your attention? Listen, I really do understand that the economy just sucks right now. People are really thinking about what they can spend their hard earned money on. Heck, I know how it feels, I am thinking about myself where to make better decisions and keep with things that are very meaningful to me. One of those is this great program Sandbag Fitness Systems.

I found a way to make everybody happy! We are reformatting our website again, I am always a believer we can do things better and we've got some really cool things coming on the way. However, we want to get the message about the power and benefits of sandbags to more people. There are a lot of people on the fence on whether or not this is for them. I wouldn't do this unless I believed this was such an amazing training program for results. However, coming from me all the time can keep people skeptical.

That is how you can help make our program stronger and win a FREE package of your choice. How do you do that? We want to hear more about your experiences and your story. We want others to see how real people from different backgrounds have found success with our program. So, here is what we are doing. Every month will have a contest to see who has the best story. What are we looking for? Well, let me share with you a great example we recently received....

"Hi Josh,

I just wanted to write you to tell you how much I love the Ultimate Sandbag!! I've been into Kettlebell's for 2-1/2 to 3 years, and trained with them exclusively, I've gotten Great results from them, and can't complain, but I did feel I was perhaps missing something or could improve my training somehow. I've heard about Sandbags, but never gave them much thought. When I finally learned more about them I decided to give them a Try. I ordered the Medium Ultimate Sandbag. I was seriously impressed with the quality, to often something looks great online and when you get it, your disappointed, but I was very Happy with the Ultimate Sandbag.

First it looked really Cool, and not like a bag of Dirty Laundry. It also has 4 different Handles & 2 Flaps on the ends and can do things you can't with a Homemade Sandbag. I love sticking to the basics, but like to vary my grip to keep the Stimulus fresh, this is really easy with the Ultimate Sandbag! I thought a Sandbag was a Sandbag, and made three Homemade ones 50lbs & 75 lbs. out of Sand and a 105 lbs one out of Pea Gravel using Duffel Bags. It wasn't anywhere near as fun as using the Ultimate Sandbag, it looked like a Bag of Dirty Laundry, it wasn't adjustable. There wasn't anything I could do with it that I couldn't do with the Ultimate Sandbag, and of course there was Plenty of things I can do with the Ultimate Sandbag that I couldn't do with the Homemade Sandbags. Good luck trying to Clean a Homemade Sandbag over your head to the back of your shoulders for OH Clean/Squat Combos, or "Around The Worlds" or "Halo's" or even "Side to Side Swings. I wouldn't feel safe with a Heavy Homemade Sandbag whipping over my head or worst a Clients Head, you can only do those Drills safely with the Ultimate Sandbag.

The Material on the Ultimate Sandbags were more forgiving, enough Grit to keep a good grip and develop some serious Grip Strength, but not too Rugged like homemade Sandbags that ripped the skin off the back of your fingers and knuckles, I'm still a Bartender, no one wants a drink handed to them from a Gnarled up hand with skin missing lol. I also found that I didn't have to reset my grip mid set with the Ultimate Sandbag. I also love wrapping Towels around the different Handles to make a really thick Grip. I also love using the Ultimate Sandbag for Curls, because of the different handles, I can run 1-1/2" Manila Rope through it, and do Curls with different Width Grips, something you can't do with a Homemade Sandbag. Plus you can also attach Flex bands around the Ultimate Sandbag, and the Handles will keep it from slipping off and step over the bands then you can do Bear Hug Squats, Shouldering all with the Dynamics of Bands! To make a long Story Short, I lost the Duffel Bags & Kept the Sand and Gravel and Bought a Large Ultimate Sandbag which is easy to adjust the weight with! I'm going to experiment with Heavy Duty 6 Mil Zip Lock bags, in 10 lbs increments to adjust the weight, after all it only takes a few seconds to adjust the weight of an Ultimate Sandbag. BTW, Love the New Handle Design, and the Red Logo on the Side makes it look even cooler! As Versatile as the Kettlebell is, the Sandbag is just as Versatile, if not more! Kettlebell's used to be hands down my favorite Training tool, now it's the Kettlebell & the Ultimate Sandbag are my favorites! Your not going to get a Cheaper piece of equipment that can deliver so much! I read somewhere that if you can Lift a 250 lbs. Atlas Stone a 250 Lbs Barbell feels like a Toothpick, I feel the same comparison can be made with the Ultimate Sandbag! If you can Through around a 130 lbs Sandbag, a 135 lbs Barbell is going to be a Joke!

I am Underground Strength Coach Certified & Crossfit Kettlebell Certified, My Gym will only have The Ultimate Sandbag, and nothing else. After all why Take your Training Serious if you are going to train with Cheap Gear? The Ultimate Sandbag is easily the "Texas Bars" of Sandbags, and I learned the Hardware, a Sandbag is a Sandbag....NOT!!!

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to make such a Cool piece of Equipment! Sorry for the Long e-mail, but I love my Ultimate Sandbag lol!!! Thanks for everything Josh, Keep up the Great work!

P.S. I'm loving the Syngery Program, my two Favorite Tools Kettlebell's and The Ultimate Sandbag! Life is good!"

Sincerely Pedro A. Morales

Cerfied Underground Strength Coach
Cerfitied Crossfit Kettlebell Instructor

Of course this was amazingly gracious of Pedro, yet, everyone may not be as confident as what to write. Instead of making you guys guess, we came up with what we want to hear from you. Remember, not only does this give you an opportunity to win something FREE, but help us improve so that we can give you and everyone the best training program possible. Entries are due by the March 30th so don't miss out!

Oh, did I mention that you can promote your business to thousands of people with this program as well? Write down the answers to these questions and send them to me at jsandbags@hotmail.com

1. Why did you choose to use sandbags in your training?





2. What results have you noticed since implementing sandbags?





3. How have you incorporated sandbags into your training?




4. How would explain the difference between our sandbags versus homemade versions?




5. How would you compare sandbags to other training implements?




6. What would you change or like to see from Sandbag Fitness Systems?




7. How would you explain the benefits of the various handle attachments?




8. What would you like to see different in our sandbags?



9. What new programs would you be interested in?



10. What would you like to see new on the site?




I ________________________________________agree to allow Innovative Fitness Solutions to use my testimonial in all marketing campaigns. Please provide your email:______________________________ Website:_____________________________


We got some new great training videos this week so be on the lookout!


In Strength,
Josh Henkin, CSCS
http://sandbagfitnesssystems.com

No comments: