Monday, February 2, 2009

Mike Mahler Interview


I can honestly say there aren't that many people that can say they have actually changed an industry. Well, I can say this about strength coach, Mike Mahler. Mike has been at the forefront of changing the way people view strength and is one of the premier kettlebell coaches in the world.

His unique training approaches have made him a highly sought after coach by elite athletes, military, and those looking for optimal fitness and health. He is a published author in many mainstream magazines and created numerous kettlebell products that have made even the most cynical people into believers!

However, I caught Mike for an hour to talk about a new program he was working on. Something that very few people and understand and even fewer even talk about! Today's interview is really something special and make sure to take the opportunity to listen to this free one hour interview with one of the top coaches in the industry!

Listen to Mike Mahler Interview Now: Click Here!

1 comment:

Don said...

I actually found Josh and the whole sandbag thing because of one of Mike's post last year (maybe longer than that.) Sadly it took me a LONG time to actually purchase a sandbag and start using it.

I went to a KB class that Mike hosted in Dallas with Lisa Shaffer. Mike slings around those big KB's as if they were a 5lb dumbbell. I like his smart-as$ comments and jokes. Probably the biggest reason I followed him for awhile - couldn't really get in to the whole nutrition thing - it's like listening to a engineer talking to you about nuclear power plants. Mike, if you read this thread I don't expect you to remember me but you may remember me telling you "I thought you'd be bigger!" (line from RoadHouse) :D