Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Anthony Diluglio Interview

Over six years ago now I began using kettlebells. In essence they were what I had always been looking for. They were simple, but very powerful, compact, but amazingly versatile. Kettlebell training completely changed the way I approached training and made training enjoyable again.

Such an experience motivated me to become certified in 2003. I always consider that the all-star class as it had people such as Franz Snideman, Ethan Reeve, Steve Cotter, Mike Burgener, Steve Rochet, Josh Everett, Jason C. Brown, and Anthony Diluglio. I learned a lot not only about kettlebells, but training as well from this amazing group.

So many of these great coaches have had a profound impact on the industry since that time. One in particular is making great strides in changing the way professional coaches train and the way the masses view physical training. Anthony Diluglio is leading a charge of bringing physical culture back to the mainstream and in this hour long interview we go over his awesome Art of Strength training methods and his really unique training tools.

Listen to Anthony's Interview Here

No comments: