Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Upgraded Filler Bags

I think people often forget that my motivation for the Ultimate Sandbag came from my personal desire to get stronger. I loved sandbags, yet found the same dilemmas as most of everyone else. My sandbags would break and make a mess.

Initially I was extremely excited about the sandbags I created. It had exceeded my expectations to the point where I have been able to develop a system of training with the sandbag at the core of the program. I wasn't the only one excited as well.

Over the past few years I have helped professional sports teams, college programs, elite government units, and professional fitness coaches and trainers integrate my sandbag into their fitness programs. However, there was one problem.

The filler bag concept I had created seemed like a winner. Easy to change weight and keep your facility clean. Yet, the filler bag had not quite measured up to my level of approval. In fact, I had at times thought about removing them from the market, when I expressed this thought I had many customers and clients that encouraged me to still promote them, but work on improving them. At first this seemed very challenging as modifications to the filler bags were going to cost a significant amount and would almost make them far more expensive and unrealistic.

Fortunately, we have found a way to not only greatly improve the filler bags, but keep the price the same as well!! Now we do have the Ultimate Sandbag as both the sandbag shell and filler bags are the most durable and versatile bags available. I am so confident about our bags we always supply a 100% guarantee if there is any permanent damage to the bags. I have a bunch of each in my own facility and use them everyday with my clients and bootcamps. Myself and my trainers love them more than ever and most of all I am so happy we are able to keep them very cost efficient.

Above you can see our new fillers with the additional stitching to reinforce the bags and make them incredibly strong. Please use common sense though and be aware of the surfaces and conditions in which you use the bag. While these are the most effective sandbags available they aren't indestructable. Use your head! If you want to jump on our new bags click on the link below. I am psyched!!!

Sandbag Shells and Fillers

No comments: