Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The MOST Common Mistake

I hate it, I say it, over and over and over again! It doesn't seem to make sense to people because I continue to see information on the internet that completely ignores this fact. What is it? There is a method to using sandbags and there is a system of progression. I STILL don't understand why with any other implement people are very deliberate with how and why they perform certain drills. Yet, when it comes down to sandbags all common sense of strength training goes out the window!

So, I was motivated to start a series of videos to take you through those progressions. This is the same system I cover in my Sandbag 101 DVD that every customer gets when purchasing our packages. No, not just a DVD of exercises, but a deliberate and systematic way of getting stronger, leaner, and more athletic.

Here is the first installment, covering how different loading positions impact the exercises.

No comments: