Sunday, April 5, 2009

Education is Most Important!

Education, no one can deny being more educated about a subject matter makes one more powerful. This was my ultimate goal with sandbag training, educate people on an amazing way to train and achieve higher levels of fitness. Yet, I also knew that trying to promote sandbags as a core means of fitness and performance was going to be challenging because there was a limited view of sandbags.

I feel as though we have been making a dent. More and more elite performance programs, top training facilities, and serious home enthusiasts have embraced the Ultimate Sandbag. However, just owning our top of the line sandbag isn’t enough. Using them properly and seeing the true versatility is my biggest concern.

That is why I decided to do more! We have been selling our DVDs and e-books even before I created the Ultimate Sandbag. I thought the concepts were the most important part of training and the need for a better sandbag came a reality much later. Writing literally a hundred programs and showing several hundred drills, I believe our information products can launch some exciting training goals.

So, with economic times being more challenging I wanted to give all of you, our loyal customers, even more! I decided that getting a sandbag wasn’t enough, now when you order any of our package deals you will get much more. You will now get FOUR e-books packed full of programs and drills. In addition you will receive a very special BRAND NEW hour long DVD.

The new Sandbag 101 DVD was shot while I was giving a clinic at the renown Results-Fitness training center in Newhall, California. Results-Fitness is home of Strength Coaches, Alwyn and Rachel Cosgrove. Alwyn had asked to me to give his staff a special clinic on sandbag training. If coaches can benefit from a clinic on sandbag training, you know there is more there than most would imagine. However, you know get to see the whole thing for FREE!

Learn how to avoid the common pitfalls of sandbag training, how to progress successfully, and how to create some killer programs. So, I hope you will be as excited as I am with the new changes and feel even prouder to be a part of a program that is serious about making positive changes.

Click Here to See All the Free Stuff

In Strength,
Josh Henkin, CSCS

http://sandbagfitnesssystems.com

No comments: