Sunday, March 30, 2008

Crossfit Approved

I have to admit, I really did not realize how many people have been long interested in sandbag training only to be discouraged by the lack of quality information and equipment. Sure, it is not a secret that one can try to build their own sandbag, but by now I think it is obvious the desire to save a "few bucks" does not pay off in the long run.

I know, I know, sounds like a sales pitch, but I do not need to give you a sales pitch. In the last few years I have spoken to hundreds of coaches and trainers that have told me their excitement of our bags. Recently I became very excited by the fact our bags made the cover of the highly popular Performance Menu Magazine.



Greg Everett is a well accomplished athlete and coach as well as being a big contributor to the Crossfit community. He and I have been speaking about his excitement in having sandbag training available again.

Here are his words:

"We're a bunch of big mean people who like abusing heavy equipment -The Ultimate Sandbag is the only bag that holds up with our training.The straps are well placed and sturdy and the closure system keeps the contents in while still allowing easy access for quick weight changes. This is the only bag I sell and endorse."

If you want to see Greg using our sandbags for his athletes check out these videos:

Sandbag Half Moon

Zercher Full Clean

You can also view many of the training programs of Greg's implementing our sandbags at the Performance Menu just click here. We are very thankful to have coaches like Greg Everett supporting our program and mission of providing the highest quality training information and tools.

No comments: