Friday, August 15, 2008

Meltdown DVD Now Available


I am happy to announce we are now carrying Meltdown as part of our Sandbag Fitness System. I know this may seem odd that we would be promoting kettlebells, however, as I often tell people this is how my journey started. I started becoming interested in kettlebells about 2000. Then after investing in a few I was sold on how simple implements could bring about astounding results.

Since then kettlebells have made up a critical part of my clients' and my own training programs. How could you not when you have such a simple training tool that can be so versatile. This was much of my inspiration to bring back sandbag training.

Why make another kettlebell DVD though? My colleague and good friend, Troy Anderson and I wanted to do something different. We had seen a lot of the programs out there and while they were good, they usually rested upon one training method. We knew having worked with hundreds of people and leading numerous seminars that we could implement our own unique ideas on kettlebell training. This is what Meltdown represents!

Meltdown contains four follow along workouts that are all distinctly different in the methods and exercises used. There is also a detailed section about how to get the most out of y0ur classic kettlebell drills as well as examining the versatility and power of kettlebell training. The nice part is you can use these workouts as part of your existing program or as stand alone as well.

If you want to pick up your copy today just click on the link below, we GUARANTEE you won't be disappointed!

Meltdown DVD

No comments: