Monday, June 8, 2009

Fitting Everything In

Options, there almost seems like there are just too many of them. Trying to fit in strength, power, speed, stability, corrective, and endurance work altogether seems virtually impossible. This is especially true when you are not a professional athlete and get paid to train. I'll be honest, with things getting busier and busier for me there seems to be only so much in the tank.

It isn't a desire, but like many people, we only have so much in the tank for our energy and making sure we are balanced individuals and achieve all our goals isn't so easy. Yet, that isn't an excuse, it simply means we need to find better and more efficient ways to train. It isn't about doing all strength, or all conditioning. Having balance in training is just as important as life.

So, how can you do it? I think Synergy is a great example how! We can simply focus on three training implements, tools you can have in a gym, outside, or at home. Simplicity doesn't mean an inability to get great results. In fact, I have found using the special Synergy Complexes you can feel and perform better. How do I know? I have used these very complexes to maintain my maximal strength and conditioning during these busy times. See what they can do for you!

No comments: